Friday, November 27, 2009

Road Signs




In this second assignment, similar to the first, we were asked to make 'Road Signs' that will graphically depict the subject indicated for each of the given road signs. We were given just one solid background to work with but we were allowed to use black fill for the images. But for this assignment, we were ask to use our creative imagination to depict each road sign. The sky was the limit.

I wanted each sign to look unique on their own without too much details. At first, I had a difficult time thinking of what to portray in each sign. So I drew what ever came to my mind at the moment for each road sign.I could have worked alittle bit more on some of the signs like nuclear power plant. But I believe it worked as whole unit.

This following 'Tornado Warning' road sign was part of the assignment as well. We were asked to create our own road sign separately. So I decided to do on tornado warning since it's pretty easy to be recognizable.


No comments:

Post a Comment